1. About Online Classroom
Online Classroom contains both traditional learning material (found in the A4 hard copy book and ebook) and a unique e-learning learning tool. Research shows that students are much more engaged when they are presented with visually stimulating material and information that can be explored in a fun and interactive way.
Touch buttons and video clips coupled with colourful and exciting visuals compliment the traditional learning material found in the A4 hard copy book.
Online Classroom can be used:
- to plan and present your lessons;
- for class discussions;
- for group work;
- for independent learning on individual devices;
- for homework/as a research resource.
Online Classroom is a new package created by Ready-Ed Publications. It contains an A4 hard copy book, which is great for lesson planning PLUS a unique and highly graphic digital resource. Engaging your students has suddenly become simple.
More about the online resource:
● It is an e-tool for teaching and learning in primary schools.
● It creates an interactive and fun learning environment for students.
● It makes teaching and lesson planning easier.
● It is simple to access, easy to use, takes seconds to get started and set up.
2. How does Online Classroom display
The online resource is designed to be used on electronic whiteboards, computers, tablets and other devices. It is fully responsive to screen sizes and is optimised for the Chrome browser.
3. The Content
The activity sheets are available inside the A4 hard copy book and ebook, and within the online resource. The downloadable activity sheets within the online resource are in pdf format so that you can print out and distribute to your students. Simply photocopy the activity sheets found inside your hard copy book or ebook.
Click CONTENTS on the top navigation menu bar and this page will give you an overview of all the topics in each section. Click the SECTION buttons to go directly to the information and use the left-hand side menu to navigate through the topics. The TEACHER SECTION button is located at the bottom of the screen. All the instructions are found inside your hard copy book.
We have made the teacher section easy to navigate. You will always find the TEACHER SECTION button at the bottom of your screen. The teacher section is divided into sections and topics. Click on a topic to reveal curriculum links (if applicable), activity sheets, answers and extension ideas.
And the best bit…if any changes are made to the curriculum or to website links, our modifications will automatically appear on the package you have purchased.
Each online resource has a home page, contents section, information section and a teacher section. The teacher section contains curriculum links (if applicable), activity sheets, answers and extension ideas.
You can share the login details with your class only or with other teachers teaching the same year level. You cannot share the login details with another school or homeschooler.
The content in Online Classroom is protected by copyright, therefore permission must be obtained from Ready-Ed Publications in order to reuse any of this content for commercial, educational or personal use. Please email email@example.com to find out more.
If the school purchases Online Classroom, it belongs to the school. If purchased in a personal capacity, you can simply take your Online Classroom with you.
5. Technology Requirements
- You need to ensure you have a good internet connection.
- The online resource is a browser-based tool optimised for the Chrome browser. Please ensure, where possible, that you have the latest version of Chrome, as older versions might not be fully supported.
- If you do not currently have Chrome installed, you can download Chrome here. The online resource is also supported by Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer (running on Windows or Mac OSX) but is not optimised for these browsers.